POSITION: 1X MARKETING & SALES MANAGER TO WORK AT MAGWA ENTERPRISE TEA
Location – East London or Mthatha
ADVERT: THIS POSITION IS OFFERED TO PEOPLE INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY.
(THE COMPANY OFFERS THIS POSITION ON 5 YEAR PERFORMANCE-BASED CONTRACT)
THE POSITION REQUIRES:
A Bachelor’s degree/ National Diploma in Marketing or Business Management or a related field. At least 05 to 10 years’ experience on marketing and sales. Code B driver’s license. Extensive knowledge of Marketing strategies, channels, social media marketing and branding. Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities. Demonstrate vast experience in product development. Experience in FMCG or retail will be an added advantage. Exceptional analytical, problem-Solving skills and computer literate. Strong time Management and organizational abilities.
We are seeking an innovative marketing and sales manager to promote our company’s brand and Services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff as well as preparing forecasts. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability. This position requires extensive traveling.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Establish and drive sales in the hotel, restaurants, café, wholesales, groceries, local and traditional markets.
• Evaluating optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
• Analysing market trends and preparing forecasts.
• Generating new business leads.
• Increasing branding awareness and market share.
• Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
• Developing and managing marketing department budget.
• Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
• Managing the marketing department’s staff
• Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
• Keeping informed marketing strategies and trends.
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES MUST EMAIL THEIR APPLICATIONS TO [email protected] CLOSING DATE
26 May 2023 @ 16H00.
NOTE: CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE LIMITED TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.